Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I studied mind, but I failed to control my mind.



Assalamualaikum.


Today I manage to wake up early in the morning. Seawal 4 pagi dah aku bangun dah. Smua sebab malam tadi aku lena awal akibat kecelaruan fikiran. I hate this feeling. Feeling of disapointment. Feeling of worries. Feeling which make u cry continously sampai pukul brape tetido pun tak tau. I bet everyone pun penah rase. Im the one who is highly motivation. Self-motivated. Unfortunately, by the time I fall, it would be very difficult to stand up again. Sometimes, it would better quit rather than continue with tears. I studied mind. I studied human behaviour. But I do not know how to control myself. How to control my mind. How to wake up from a disapoitment. Im tired. I just wanna say Im tired. I am really tired. I know Allah is always with me. Allah will give the toughest challenge to his strongest soldier. No matter how hurt it is, how bad the condition is. Even if I am the loser human being, still,  I'll keep faith in Allah. He will never test his servant beyond their competence. Pray for me people. Your doa are greatly appreciated.








with love,
zafirah...











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



 

Copyright 2016 © LabyRinth. Design by Ayu Barbydol